20 August 2005

Continue My Life

But later of the year,i became like not myself...I feel hurt as my tribulations were not over yet.It still continue on...I wonder when is it going to finish?I still go back to church but not so fervent as before.
In the year of 2004,i changed from part-time to full-time job in order to make me busy so i won't bother to think how hurt it is.As time passed,my cell group is still here for me,they never give up on me.Although i sometimes no going to church...I really grateful of what they had done for me.I even wanted to set my mind to settle in this church forever.
When i decided to it,my mum somehow knew about it.And she even told me that if i baptise,she will disown me,and i still remember that day was on friday,when i was about to go church.I was bothered n confused,i dare not tell anyone,even my leader and cell group members.It was kept in my heart till now then i decided to write it down as this is the page where i can write down 'my feeling' down.
I still remember during my 2004 birthday,we were in Singapore Indoor Stadium,SIS to attend Weekend Service with Rev.Dr.Ulf Ekman and also there was a carnival going on,at 13 and 14 November.On 14 November, after the service,some of my cell group member and i went to City Hall,the Raffles City to have our lunch.After our lunch,they celebrated my birthday,i was surprised and happy.Thanks for you all.After the celebration,i had to go back to celebrate with my mum.Same thing,my father did not come and celebrate with me.I did not feel anything as i already knew this is what i always get...After celebrate with my mum,sister,brother and my da jiu jiu and some of my mum's friends who i known,i went to another party...Haha...So memorable...
At the end of the year,i knew Sis Lisa went aboard,i managed to get her email address and i started to email her...

No comments: