23 August 2005

Can Stop Nagging At Me,I can't take it!!

Stop Nagging Anymore,CAN??

Yesterday morning,i overslept as i not feeling so well.I slept till 10am in the morning.Then around 11am,my grandma ask me today no school,i just say overslept as i don't wish to say so much as whenever i not feeling well,i just don't wish to talk.If i don't answer,my granma will say to my mum so in order not to,i just say overslept.Then in the evening,my mum was back home,my grandma say to my mum,i no go school.And my mum in the end started to shout at me,ask me why i no go school.I say,i overslept and not feeling well.In the end,i kenna the scolding.What the fuck is it.And she started nagging again...
In the evening,in order not to hear my mum nagging,i wanted to went downstair to relax my mind,but when she asked me where i went,i just say downstair PASAR MALAM.And again,she started nagging all over again.I just want to relax my mind,let my ear have some peace,also cannot.Damn Idiot!!
Help me,i'm going crazy sooner or later....

No comments: