05 October 2005

So Good Can Relax

Relax Day
Today,i slept till 1.30pm,feeling so good.But...my mum also taking leave today.Haiz...Can't stand her nagging..But today also can say good la as she cooked her long time favourite CHICKEN CURRY...Love her curry very much...
This afternoon,Tiffany called me at last she called.She long time no go school and long time no news from her.Now at least i know she is here...Haha...
Later this evening,i went out to J.E as can't stand my mum nagging.Don't feel like going out but still have to go out.Haiz...Went to play pool with Jennifer and after that i here online using J.E com.An hour cost $2.50.Haha...What to do,my com down lol... Haiz...
Sian now as not much people online to chat...Haiz...Later after using com,i have to go back to have my dinner and then start to revise my work with Jennifer...
Shall end here...Take care my pal...

No comments: