14 October 2005

At City Hall Internet

City Hall Using Internet
Yesterday night,i did not sleep so well..This few days,i can't even sleep well,don't know if its exam stress...Haiz..This morning,i went down to school for my English Lesson,then my teacher said me look very pale,and i told her i no sleep last night.She asked me why?I said:can't sleep! Haiz...Then later Chemistry teacher,Ms Joni also said me look pale.Haiz...
After my lesson,i went to Sc Practical as long time no go le since after my mid-year exam has ended.Thought teacher can give some tips,Haiz..in the end,nothing.So sad... We just do experiment and all things seems up-side down.Can't find this solution and that solution. Haiz... So upset that i feel like going off but i did not do it la as this is our last Practical lesson.
After lesson,i took MRT to City Hall as later i have lesson at CHEC at 7.30pm for my chemistry on Metals Extractions.Hope this weekends,i can sleep very well...

No comments: