04 June 2007

Damn Tired...

Last week,was a damn tired week as I worked like hell as recently there is 20% storewide at OG. This week,think will be better ba...as this week,I had 2 RD...but I had 2 days of working Full Shift...

Should I feel happy or sob...?

Today,I'm working in the afternoon...Yesterday,I'm working Full shift...so damn tired...

Recently,something happened to me...I found out that I'm 'Guan Yin Ma' god-daughter and I'm a christian...I don't know what to do???

Can anyone tell me what to do?Should I contiune to go church or should I not???I really don't know...

I don't know... Sometimes,my church member called and I don't know should I answer it? Yesterday,one of my member called me but I passed the phone to my dear as I was talking to my friend and also I don't know what should I talk?

Hmm...should I answer the phone when they called???Let me think about it???This matter I only told 2 of my member...

No comments: