06 May 2007

At last,go SVC

This morning,I woke up at 6.45am and I called my dear to wake up.In the end,I called till 7am,then he answered.After which,I went to bath and go mit my dear at Jurong East as we supposed to take the shuttle bus but in the end,we took train as I late.

When reached service,I went to buy sweets and chatted with the auntie then proceeded to service.After praising God for two songs,I made a move to washroom as I having stomach pain again.

After the service,Jun prayed for me and after which,Yilin,Poh Cheng, dear and me took train back.Yilin did not joined us for lunch,we went to Chinatown as I later got to work at 2pm.

We had our lunch and after which,got some time,we proceeded to Mac and online.At about 1.45pm,I made a move and went to work.While Poh Cheng and dear stayed at Mac and played the notebook.

After my work,which ended at 6pm,I went to Mac and go mit them.After which,we went to Dhoby Ghuat to have our dinner.After our dinner,we walked to Orchard Point OG and I supposed wanting to buy something,but they don't have.After which,Poh Cheng took train back home while dear and I took bus 190 to Bukit Panjang.We went to IP Zone as dear reserved clothes there and tried.After which,went to Giordano to look for Teng Yi.I saw Amy (JP) there.

After which,we took bus 187 back home.Dear sent me home after which he went home.

No comments: