02 March 2007

My Dear

Hi friends, this is my dear close-up photo.Haha...Cute???

This is taken last Sunday when I'm sick and he came down to accompany me after his work in the morning. He is putting my red hand-band on his head. I found that this picture is very cute and adorable. Do you think so? Haha...

Today, is my off-day and also my last day of IAP(Industrial Attachments Programme) and I slept till 1 pm and woke up. After which, I quickly went to bath as miting Pris and Geraldine at Orchard at 2pm. Oh dear, I overslept...

After which, I quickly went out of my house and took bus to Lakeside MRT and travelled to Orchard. I reached Orchard at 2.15pm and we went to Far East Plaza to eat Chicken Rice at Hainanese Rice at level 5. I treated Pris and Geraldine. The food costed $20.30. After which, I went to Shaw Centre to Isetan to look for Tine,Hazel,Mary,Bei Bei and Jia Jia as today is their last day of IAP. After which, we went to Wistma, the Top-Shop to look for Wai Wai. After which, Pris and I went to Dobhy Ghuat to play Arcade while Tine, Hazel, Jia Jia continued their walk at Orchard. After which, Pris and I went back home individually.

I took bus 106 to Clementi and passed my dear something and I bought shoe at his shop, IP Zone. After that, I took bus 185 back home.

No comments: