25 February 2007

Long time no update my blog



Hi friends, how are you all? I have not been update my blog since feb 17, and now I'm here. Haha...

Recently, I'm attached and my boyfriend treats me very nice. So friends, do not worry about me,ya...Thanks...

I'm attached on 11 feb 2007 and on Valentine's Day, both of us were working and we celebrated after our work by having supper together. But we celebrated a belated Valentine's Day on 16 Feb 2007 after my work as I worked in the morning while he off that day. We went to Boat Quay to drink with one of our friend and we went to PUB and it's name "LIGHTHOUSE". It was a nice environment and I like the place very much. We got see fireworks and we went out of the PUB and saw for awhile then we proceeded in to the PUB and carried on our singing and drink. It was a memorable day and I won't forget it.

Dear thanks for being there for me when I'm not well. You will try your best to make me laugh when I'm in pain. Dear, just wana let you know, although you are younger than me but I'm happy with you. I love you forever, my dear.

No comments: