04 April 2008

Outing with my ITE friends

Today,I went out in the afternoon to meet Hazel,Mary and Tine.Suppose Jia Jia going but she got things on at home so she can't joined us.Mi abit sad but nevertheless I was enjoying myself.

Meeting them at 2.45pm at Lakeside MRT but I was late for 1 min.Haha...but someone even later then me and thats my SMMM,Tine.Haha...She was late for 10 mins,reaching at 2.55pm.

Then we walked to the don't know what playground at Yuan Ching Road.In the end,we didn't go find as I was very hungry.

Instead of finding playground,we finding place to munch...

We walked to Dar's dad shop to eat and after which,we took bus 98 to Jurong East to another playground.Before we go to the playground,we went to Mac to eat.Tine bought us apple pies and I also bought fries and drinks.

After finished eating,we went to the playground and played the swing till around 5.45pm then we took bus 185 back home.

We went to KFC near my house here and ate KFC after eating,we went to TS to buy VCD,CJ7 as Tine wana buy for his brother the CJ7 toy,while Hazel and Mary went to buy tissue paper.

After that,we walked back home.

Later will update the pictures which we took at the playground...

No comments: