14 November 2005

Today is my Birthday

My Birthday
Today is my birthday,so happy but oso sad as exam...Haiz..but gg 2 finish soon lol..Hee..
Yesterday,i celebrated with my mum,brother,uncle,auntie,2 nephew and my beloved grandma..so happy,although its juz a dinner.After which,my advisor came & passed mi presents.So happy.After which,i was downstair with Jennifer & Wei Jie playing UNO.So fun & memorable.They both keeping fighting over Draw 4 Draw 2,ten skip or reservse..Haha...so fun n mi oso join in the game..
Haha..
Today,think will be fun oso but sad oso as Ching Yi,they all not free,have meeting in the evening lol..Haiz..
Wat is my wish?
Hmm..
Juz wana pass my Os and can proceed to Poly.All my frenz be happy 4ever as well as my ong-lost frenz.& oso my ex..
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: